Children are special and when parents look for caregivers they look for a level of professionalism, quality and experience, which are important ingredients in getting the job.
Parents want to ensure that they are leaving their children with a caregiver that will provide a safe environment and can handle situations that can pose a challenge. This comes through knowing that the caregiver has some level of training.
This course will give you a head start in learning the skills needed for providing quality babysitting with the confidence that you are doing all the right things. You will learn to:
- Get started in babysitting
- What questions to ask the parents
- Keep yourself and the children you care for safe
- What to do in emergencies
- Care for infants, toddlers and preschoolers by
- Safely feeding the children
- Dress the children
- Games and play activities
- Basic first aid